Atison’s Betta SPA
- The Wild Almond Leaf Extract* contains antibacterial and stress-relieving properties, which creates a more natural environment for your Betta.
- Yucca Extract binds ammonia (NH3) in the water, allowing for safer fishkeeping in water without filtration or aeration.
- Contains calcium needed by Bettas to activate muscles, reduce stress, and develop strong bones and scales.
- Lowers pH and absorbs harmful chemicals and heavy metals.
- Adds essential trace elements to the water.
- Ideal for conditioning Bettas; promotes spawning activity and coloration.
- Strengthens bubble nests.
- Colors the water via natural tannins, lignins, and fulvic acids.
*The Wild Almond Leaf is also known as Terminalia catappa, Amandier de Cayenne, Badamier, Huu kwang, Indian Almond, Java Almond, Ketepang, Kobateishi, Tropical Almond, Sea Almond, etc.
Atison’s Betta SPA: Directions for Use
Unscrew the lid of the 5 ml container. Squeeze to fill the 5 ml container with the amount of product you need to pour into the tank. We advise 5 ml per 8 liters (approx. 2 gallons) of water for normal maintenance or 5 ml per 4 liters (approx. 1 gallon) water for conditioning. Do not add salt to the water. Use with every water change. For tanks without filtration, we recommend a 50% water change every week.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Wild almond leaves extract (Terminalia catappa), sodium chloride, calcium chloride, yucca extract, almond extract, preservatives.
This product does not require nutritional analysis.
SKU# 88330 — 125 ml, Bottle