Cichlid Omni Pellets
- Highly attractive daily diet ideal for African and South American Cichlids as well as other omnivorous and carnivorous freshwater fish.
- Soft and moist pellets designed to enhance health, growth, and coloration.
- High levels of refined quality proteins to ensure an ideal rate of digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- With natural algae and pigments for superior color enhancement.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Pellets packed in oxygen-free pouch to guarantee maximum freshness.
Available pellet sizes for this product are small and medium.
Cichlid Omni Pellets: Directions for Use
Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes. Remove any uneaten food. Seal cap tightly when not in use and store in a cool, dry place. Food can be used for up to four months after the inner foil bag has been opened.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Fish meal, wheat, kelp, soybean meal, krill (Euphasia superba), tuna eggs, brewers yeast, lecithin, Spirulina, salmon oil, garlic, vitamins (ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin (vitamin H), cyanocobalamine (vitamin B12), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), menadione (vitamin K3), folacin (vitamin B9), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), retinol (vitamin A1), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), niacin (vitamin B3)), minerals (calcium carbonate, cobalt carbonate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, calcium iodide, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, magnesium sulfate) and preservatives (BHA, BHT and ethoxyquin).
Crude Protein (min.) — 42.0%
Crude Fat (min.) — 6.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 1.5%
Moisture (max.) — 15.0%
Ash (max.) — 9.5%
SKU# 09180 — 3.5 oz (100 g), Jar
SKU# 09182 — 7 oz (200 g), Jar
SKU# 09184 — 3.5 oz (100 g), Jar
SKU# 09186 — 7 oz (200 g), Jar