Community Formula Flakes
- Highly attractive staple food designed for freshwater community aquariums.
- Formula is a blend of the finest ingredients ideal for a wide variety of freshwater fish.
- High protein content and rich in vitamins.
- Contains garlic and stabilized Vitamin C to help maintain health.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
Freshwater community aquariums. Ideal for Angels, Discus, Cichlids, Barbs, Tetras, Gouramis, Catfish, Goldfish, Livebearers, Loaches, Rainbowfish, Danios, Freshwater Sharks, and freshwater invertebrates.
Community Formula Flakes: Directions for Use
Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes. Remove any uneaten food. For best results, use in combination with other Formula Flake Foods™.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Salmon fillets, Euphasia pacifica plankton, wheat flour, MPAX™ (Marine Protein Amino eXtract: fish meals, select amino acids (DL-Arginine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Betaine, TL-Tryptophan)), vitamins (ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), biotin (Vitamin H), Vitamin B12, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), panthotenic acid (Vitamin B5), menadione (Vitamin K3), folacin (Vitamin B9), cholicalciferol (Vitamin D3), niacin (Vitamin B3), retinol (Vitamin A1), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)), minerals (potassium iodide, iron oxide, manganese sulfate, magnesium oxide, zinc sulfate), ethoxyquin, carotenoid pigments, soya, wheat germ, tuna eggs, Euphasia superba, kelp, squid, marine algae, adult brine shrimp, brine shrimp nauplii, Spirulina, garlic, salmon eggs oil, sea clams.
Crude Protein (min.) — 47.5%
Crude Fat (min.) — 11.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 1.0%
Moisture (max.) — 8.8%
Ash (max.) — 6.5%
SKU# 25600 — 1.2 oz (34 g), Jar
SKU# 25605 — 2.5 oz (70 g), Jar
SKU# 25610 — 5.5 oz (154 g), Jar