- Naturally nutritious frozen zooplankton.
- The perfect live food replacement for both freshwater and marine fish larvae as well as for small omnivorous and carnivorous fish. Also excellent for marine filter-feeding corals and other invertebrates.
- Average size of individual cyclops is 300 μm (microns).
- Carefully cleaned to assure product quality and food safety.
- Quickly frozen to keep cyclops whole and nutritious.
Cyclops: Directions for Use
Remove one or more frozen cubes from packaging. Thaw in a cup of water before feeding or feed frozen. Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes. Remove any uneaten food.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Cyclops, water, guar gum.
Crude Protein (min.) — 4.3%
Crude Fat (min.) — 0.7%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 0.7%
Moisture (max.) — 94.2%
Ash (max.) — 0.4%
Phosphorus (min.) — 0.1%
SKU# 77305 — 3.5 oz (100 g), Cubes