- A unique Discus frozen formula developed for breeding adults and for achieving balanced growth for younger fish.
- Extremely palatable.
- Improves coloration and vitality.
- Contains the perfect balance of vegetable and animal ingredients.
- With gel binder to maximize the delivery of nutritional supplements.
- Made only from fresh, top quality ingredients.
Discus Formula: Directions for Use
Remove one or more frozen cubes from packaging. Simply drop frozen food into your fish tank or feed using a "Feeding Frenzy" Grid Feeding Clip to create a feeding zone wherever you position the clip in the tank. Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes. Remove any uneaten food.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Bloodworms, clams, plankton, shrimp, spinach, gel binder, fish hydrolysate, marine fish meal, wheat, kelp, Spirulina, vitamins (choline chloride, ascorbic acid including stabilized vitamin C, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin) and trace elements (manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite).
Crude Protein (min.) — 16.7%
Crude Fat (min.) — 0.8%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 0.8%
Moisture (max.) — 81.6%
Ash (max.) — 2.5%
SKU# 23035 — 3.5oz (100g), Cubes