Grid Feeding Clip
In their natural coral reef environment, marine Butterflyfish, Angels, Tangs, and many other fish feed by picking throughout the day on surfaces of coral heads and live rocks. The "Feeding Frenzy" Grid Feeding Clip helps to duplicate natural feeding behavior by holding food intact and prolonging the feeding process so fish are not forced to eat their entire day's food in a five-minute rush.
- The Grid Feeding Clip is an underwater feeding aid for "shy" fish or picky eaters.
- Firmly grips or holds a defrosted cube of gel-based Frozen Formula Foods™, allowing fish to feed in a more natural manner.
- Prolongs the feeding period and allows the hobbyist to observe fish behavior.
Grid Feeding Clip: Directions for Use
- CLEAN THE GRID FEEDING CLIP THOROUGHLY BEFORE EACH USE.
- Place one or two cubes of Frozen Formula Food™ in the feeding grid and gently squeeze to force some of the food through the openings in the grid.
- Using the suction cup, place the grid clip in an area in the aquarium where fish can feed comfortably. For optimum results, attach the clip to an object in the center of the aquarium away from the sides of the tank so fish can access the food from both sides of the grid.
- Fish will eat the food that protrudes through the grid and fish with pointed snouts such as Butterflies and Tangs with continue to pick food from inside the grid openings in a natural manner.
- The grid feeder can also be used for feeding Seaweed Selects™ marine algae.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Nutritional analysis not required for this item.
- SKU# 25105