Instant Baby Brine Shrimp
- Freshly hatched Baby Brine Shrimp, ready for use.
- One bottle contains in excess of 1.5 million Artemia nauplii.
- Identical in use and appearance to freshly hatched Baby Brine Shrimp, but the hatching and separation has already been done.
- Ideal food for delicate small fish, fish fry, and filter-feeding invertebrates.
- Excellent buoyancy, so the food remains suspended in the water column to facilitate feeding.
- Developed in collaboration with the Artemia Reference Center in Belgium.
- Does not cloud the water.
Instant Baby Brine Shrimp: Directions for Use
This product can be stored indefinitely at normal room temperature as long as the jar has not been opened. Cap should make a popping noise when seal is broken. Best if used before the date mentioned on the stamp. Use within 6 weeks after opening. Keep jar closed and refrigerated when not in use. Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Baby brine shrimp (Artemia nauplii), water, salt.
Crude Protein (min.) — 7%
Crude Fat (min.) — 0.8%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 0.7%
Ash (max.) — 0.4%
Carbohydrates — ± 4%
SKU# 88402 — 0.7 oz (20 g), Jar