- Nutritious frozen Krill (Euphausia superba), a large form of zooplankton from cold-water oceans.
- Available whole (in frozen flat packs) or chopped (in frozen cubes).
- Natural color enhancer, rich in protein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Carefully cleaned to assure product quality and food safety.
- Quickly frozen to assure the Krill retain their optimum nutrition.
Excellent for large freshwater predators and carnivorous marine species. Especially good for Groupers, Lionfish, Puffers, Triggers, Wrasses and meat-eating invertebrates like Anemones, Shrimps, and Crabs.
Krill: Directions for Use
Remove one or more frozen cubes or pieces of frozen food from packaging. Thaw in a cup of water before feeding or feed frozen. Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes. Remove any uneaten food.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Cubes: Krill, water, guar gum.
Flat Packs: Krill, water.
Crude Protein (min.) — 5.3%
Crude Fat (min.) — 1.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 0.9%
Moisture (max.) — 92.9%
Ash (max.) — 0.1%
Phosphorus (min.) — 0.1%
Crude Protein (min.) — 9.2%
Crude Fat (min.) — 1.8%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 0.8%
Moisture (max.) — 85.1%
Ash (max.) — 1.5%
Phosphorus (min.) — 0.2%
SKU# 77043 — 3.5 oz (100 g), Cubes
SKU# 77044 — 4 oz (113 g), Flat Pack
SKU# 77048 — 8 oz (227 g), Flat Pack
SKU# 77046 — 16 oz (454 g), Flat Pack