Nano Reef Coral Food
- Microencapsulated formulated food with probiotic bacteria.
- Ideal food for corals with small polyps, soft corals, and other filter feeding invertebrates.
- Very high HUFA content and DHA/EPA ratio.
- Contains probiotic bacteria to prevent changes in water quality due to overfeeding.
- Microcapsules manufactured using advanced food process technologies.
- Contains a wide range of particle sizes from 30 µm (microns) to 150 µm.
- Easy to use. Product can be dispersed in the water or target fed.
- Does not cloud the water.
Corals and filter-feeding invertebrates. Excellent for both nano reef aquariums and larger coral reef aquariums.
Nano Reef Coral Food: Directions for Use
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening and use within 6 months. Keep lid tightly closed when not in use.
Attention: Very fine powder! Open the container with care, avoiding exposure to fans or swift air movement. Take a small (50 ml or approx. 1/4 cup) container, fill it halfway with water from the tank, add one spoonfull of powder, and stir until there are no clumps. Disperse the solution in the water column or target feed using a pipette or syringe. Use one spoonful per 30 gallon (120 liter) tank size.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Marine proteins (tuna roe, fish meal, mussel, squid, fish solubles), fish oil, minerals, rice starch, vitamins (stabilized ascorbic acid (vit C), choline chloride, alpha tocopherol acetate (vit E), pantothenic acid, pyridoxine (vit B6), thiamine (vit B1), niacin, riboflavin (vit B2), folic acid, retinol (vit A), cholecalciferol (vit D3), biotin, cyanocobalamin (vit B12), menadione sodium bisulfite (vit K3)), lecithin, yeast, probiotic bacteria (Bacillus sp.), soybean meal, carotenoid pigments and preservatives (ethoxyquin, BHT, BHA).
Crude Protein (min.) — 52%
Crude Fat (min.) — 14.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 1%
Moisture (max.) — 8%
Ash (max.) — 12%
Total HUFA ω-3 — 30 mg/g dry weight
DHA/EPA ratio — >2
SKU# 09400 — 0.35 oz (10 g), Jar