Nano Reef Fish Food
- High quality slow-sinking mini pellets for small marine fish.
- Full of natural attractants to ensure prompt acceptance.
- Enriched with Spirulina algae and garlic to boost the immune system and enhance the natural colors of your fish.
- High HUFA content and rich in vitamins.
- Small pellets are soft, moist, and easy for fish to digest.
- Does not cloud the water.
Nano Reef Fish Food: Directions for Use
Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes.
Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, keep cap closed tightly when not in use. Product can be used up to 6 months after it is first opened.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic.
Marine proteins (fish meal, squid meal, krill meal, tuna roe), wheat flour, soybean meal, pure brine shrimp embryos, kelp meal, Spirulina, salmon oil, minerals, yeast, garlic, lecithin, amino acids, vitamins (stabilized ascorbic acid (vit C), alpha-tocopherol acetate (vit E), pantothenic acid, pyriodoxine (vit B6), thiamine (vit B1), niacin, riboflavin (vit B2), folic acid, retinol (vit A), cholecalciiferol (vit D3), biotin, cyanocobalamin (vitB12), menadione sodium bisulfite (vit K3)), carotenoid pigments and preservatives (calcium propionate, potassium sorbate, ethoxyquin).
Crude Protein (min.) — 35%
Crude Fat (min.) — 8%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 2%
Moisture (max.) — 15%
Ash (max.) — 10%
Total HUFA ω-3 — 20 mg/g dry weight
SKU# 09405 — 0.53 oz (15 g), Jar