Reef PulseProduct Features
- Powdered coral food with particle sizes ranging from 5 to 400 microns
- Stimulates a positive feeding response in LPS and SPS corals
- Supplies proteins, amino acids, and other essential nutrients
- Can be used for target or broadcast feeding
- Does not cloud the water when used as directed
- Ideal for a large variety of coral species such as Euphyllia, Acropora, Montipora, Zoanthids, Scolymia, and others
Reef Pulse is a powdered coral food formulated with a select blend of zooplankton and phytoplankton that caters to the unique nutritional requirements of SPS and LPS coral species, tube worms, and other filter feeders. With a range of particle sizes from 5 to 400 microns, it is an ideal food for a wide variety of coral species and mixed reef aquariums. Your corals will grow faster and show more intense coloration when fed regularly with Reef Pulse. It can be used for target or broadcast feeding.
IngredientsMarine copepods, krill, squid, fish proteins, yeast, artemia nauplii, mussels, marine fish eggs, marine microalgae.
Crude Protein (min.) — 53.0%
Crude Fat (min.) — 15.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 1.0%
Ash (max.) — 10.0%
Item Numbers & Available Sizes
Item# 09401 — 2.1 OZ (60g), Jar