Grazing WafersProduct Features
- Sinking wafers for herbivorous bottom feeders, containing high leveles of vegetable matter including spirulina algae.
- Nutritious daily food scientifically formulated to provide protein and other nutrients for healthy development.
- Ideal shape and size for suckermouth catfish (Ancistrus, otocinclus, plecostomus, etc.) which allow for easy feeding.
- Highly stable wafers. They do not cloud the water.
- Made from the finest ingredients, low in phosphorus and ash.
A highly palatable, easily digestible sinking food for herbivorous fish such as Ancistrus, Otocinclus or plecostomus. The shape and size allow easy feeding for these suckermouth catfish.
Plecos, Catfishes, Algae Eaters, and Loaches. May also be used to feed marine herbivores like Tangs.
Feed only the number of wafers that your fish will eat within a short period of time. Remove any uneaten food.
Wheat flour, fish meal, soy-bean meal, brewer’s rice, brewer’s dried yeast, fish oil, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried kelp, lecithin, wheat gluten, krill meal, spirulina, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, minerals (calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium selenite, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate), calcium propionate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), vitamins [a-tocopheral acetate (source of vitamin E), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), niacin, riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), folic acid, biotin, ethoxyquin (preservative), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3)], citric acid (preservative), propyl gallate (preservative), butylated hydroxyanisole (preservative), L-ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), magnesium oxide, DL-methionine, L-lysine, taurine.
Crude Protein (min.) — 36.2%
Crude Fat (min.) — 8.1%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 0.2%
Moisture (max.) — 10.5%
Ash (max.) — 7.3%
Phosphorus (min.) — 1.0%
Item Numbers & Available Sizes
SKU# 09705 — 2.6 oz (75 g)
SKU# 09710 — 5.3 oz (150 g)