Grazing WafersProduct Features
- Sinking wafers for herbivorous bottom feeders, containing high leveles of vegetable matter including spirulina algae.
- Nutritious daily food scientifically formulated to provide protein and other nutrients for healthy development.
- Ideal shape and size for suckermouth catfish (Ancistrus, otocinclus, plecostomus, etc.) which allow for easy feeding.
- Highly stable wafers. They do not cloud the water.
- Made from the finest ingredients, low in phosphorus and ash.
A highly palatable, easily digestible sinking food for herbivorous fish such as Ancistrus, Otocinclus or plecostomus. The shape and size allow easy feeding for these suckermouth catfish.
Plecos, Catfishes, Algae Eaters, and Loaches. May also be used to feed marine herbivores like Tangs.
Feed only the number of wafers that your fish will eat within a short period of time. Remove any uneaten food.
Fish meal, wheat flour, soy bean meal, alfalfa, kelp meal, spirulina, brewer's dried yeast, krill meal, wheat gluten, fish oil, lecithin, calcium propionate (preservative), L-ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), rosemary extract, DL-methionin, L-lysine, L-tryptophan, taurine, betaine hydrochloride, a-tocopheral acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin, panthinic acid (source of vitamin B5), vitamin A supplement, riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), folic acid, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), calcium iodate, copper sulfate, biotin, L-selenomethionine, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) — 38.2%
Crude Fat (min.) — 7.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 0.2%
Moisture (max.) — 9.4%
Ash (max.) — 7.4%
Phosphorus (min.) — 0.5%
Item Numbers & Available Sizes
SKU# 09705 — 2.6 oz (75 g)
SKU# 09710 — 5.3 oz (150 g)